Doctors are highly respected in the world, they are worshiped in India. Although the person is not able to compare with God, the doctor has achieved this status with his work. In many cases, life is not only in the hand of a human being but it is in the hands of God. But now God has given the right to give life. This life-giver is called a doctor, who gives birth to us and also saves us from death many times. The fields of medicine have progressed day by day. The doctor can cure the biggest disease today. With the help of miracles of science today, the doctor is able to reach there. Doctors Day is celebrated every year on July 1st to salute doctor’s dedication, work towards mankind with loyalty, honesty, and passion.
When is Doctors Day and Why Is Celebrated (Doctors day 2018 Date)
In India, Doctor’s Day is celebrated in the memory of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, Chief Minister of Bengal. Dr. Roy was born on 1 July 1882 in Bihar, and his death was exactly eighty years later on 1 July 1962. Dr. Roy was a very successful, great doctor who spent his whole life serving people. Dr. Roy was also the freedom fighter of our country, who played a key role in non-cooperation movement with Mahatma Gandhi.
Dr. Roy studied medicine from Calcutta Medical School. After completing his studies, he started his practice from 1911. He just wanted to serve people. During the freedom struggle of India, when Gandhi Ji and others used to sit on hunger strikes or any other movement, Dr. Roy used to look after them. He treated many people for free and saved them. For the purpose of serving the people and for the development of the country he brought himself into politics. After the independence of India, on the request of Gandhi Ji, Roy joined the Congress party and also became the Prime Minister of Bengal. For the purpose of social welfare and service, Dr. Roy was honored by the country’s highest honor Bharat Ratna in 1961. Since then, on July 1, in his memory, this day was celebrated by Doctors Day.
How to celebrate doctor’s day?
This special day makes us aware of the importance of doctors for our lives. Every person in life has to go to the doctor’s shelter. When a doctor gives a new life to the patients, the happiness of that people can’t be described in the word. The person can realize the importance of the doctor very well.
By the way, during the doctor’s day, doctors do not get any leave but if they wish they can take leave on this day. On this day, the hospital authority throws a party to its senior doctor by the staffs. They offer flowers, cards to the doctor. Most of the times, Hospital authorities do lunch and dinners along with the doctors
Apart from this, everybody wishes to the doctors by sending messages through mobile, social media, Sarees to every all doctor. The doctor’s encouragement increases with such respect, he becomes more aware of his work.
Where is the doctor’s day celebrated?
The doctors play an important role to save the world. You may know the fact that, Doctor’s Day is celebrated in all countries in the world. It is called International Doctors Day.
World Doctors Day Slogans
- A good doctor offers long advice, rather than a long prescription
- Being a doctor can never be a bright future; it is a big responsibility
- A good doctor is the one who offers fewer medicines and more advice
- Never lie to your doctor
Being a doctor is such a profession, where there is no negligence of any kind. The slightest mistake can take the life of a person, and there is nothing important from life in this world. Nowadays, false, false impression doctors are increasing. They make fake degrees for making money. Such doctors are the threat to humanity in the future.
Every doctor has to swear before starting the profession that, he will do all his work with complete fidelity and honesty. By this, it can only understand, how big the responsibility is! Many times the knowledgeable doctors run for the money or some other greed that makes them abominable so that the team of the entire doctors becomes notorious. Like the Lord, the doctor should be responsible for his responsibility, should work properly.
National Doctors Day Ideas and World Quotes
- Before you treat a disease, you first treat the mind.
- Drugs are not always necessary for treatment, it is important to believe.
- Diagnosis is not the end, but the beginning of practice.
- That person is not a doctor, who has become ill himself.
- When a lot of treatment is suggested for a disease, it means that it can’t be cured.
- For the purpose of treatment, the body and soul cannot be different, they are alone and alone. “The mind should be cured like a sick body”.
- Maintaining a desire for a man against his disease is the most excellent art of medicine.
- In the disease room, the value of human understanding is 10 coins and the cost of medical science is 10 dollars.
- The doctor should be like opaque and mirror for his patients, but should never show him what he has been done.
- Medicine sometimes snatches health and sometimes heals health.
- A physician is obliged to think more than a diseased organ,
- The nurse can’t provide facilities, sympathy, and care without a prescription.
- A good doctor treats the disease, while a great physician treats the patient who is sick.
- Only the art of medicine is able to make its own name, and at the same time gives benefits to others.
- Life is only one, this life is suitable for others.
- The marks of a true doctor are unclear.
- He is a very good doctor who is the simplest motivator for hope.
- Wherever the art of medicine is loved, humanity is also loved there.
- When we lose all our hopes, then only the doctor has the magical power to bring the health of our lives and to accompany us there.
- When we cry, we need shoulders, when we are in pain, we need medicines, but when we are in a tragedy, we need the doctor’s hopes.
- A doctor is the one who can give us hope when we are in trouble.
- The best doctor is the one for which you run and you can’t find.
- A doctor can hide his or her mistakes
- Man is not able to do anything more in the way that goes closer to God than healing the man.