As soon as the festival of Rakhi (Raksha Bandhan) is approaching, the crowd of the markets increases. In a rush crowd in markets with Rakhi, everyone keeps on tempting to buy Rakhi. But it does not necessary to buy from Rakhi Bazar. With a little effort and a little creativity, you can create many beautiful Rakhi at home. With Homemade Rakhi The ritual will be more beautiful and at the same time, you will be happy to make your own Rakhi.
Let’s learn new tricks to make Rakhi at home…..
Making rakhi at home is not a difficult task. Just need to get some material to make beautiful rakhi from the market and then you would be able to prepare a rakhi at home.Rakhi is made of many types like silver rakhi, clay rakhi, sponge Rakhi etc.We will tell you the way to make rakhi with the sponge.
Rakhi with a sponge made of silk thread
If you want to make a purchase on the house, please contact at the nearest store or store. If you have any questions, then you are serious enough to start a business with Rakhi or gift your brothers.So let’s know what content will look like to make Rakhi
Items/Materials for Making Rakhi
- 4-5 colorful silk threads
- 10 -15 large large colorful beads ( a small piece of glass, stone, or similar material)>
- 15-20 small colorful Pearl
- 1 thin sponge (only black and white)
- Colorful paper (any color)
- Gum or Fevicol or any other gum or gum
Method of making Rakhi (Step by Step)
- First of all, all the silk threads should be knit together like peak.
- Now with the help of needle in that thread bind all the big and small pearls in one thread and make sure that you bind both sides of the thread so that the pearl does not get out of the thread (note that before binding big pearl, bind the small pearl first).
- Count the threaded pearls equal in length and leave some space in the middle.
- Now place sponge in a spherical shape on the empty space (The size of a sponge depends on how much space you have allocated for it).
- Cut the colored paper in the shape of the sponge and paste it with the help of glue.
- Now decorate that paper with your own stars and colorful pearls.
- Now, the pearls that you first threaded in a thread should also bring the sponge closer than both sides.
- Rakhi is ready now you can tie it on your brother’s wrist.
- If your brother is small, then you can place some small toy like Teddy, Ganesh, Chhota Bhima, etc. instead of star pearls on this sponge(All these accessories will be found in the market).
- Apart from sponges, there are many things that make up sticks.There are many beautiful accessories available in the market which you can bring to your home and create similar types of products.
Benefits of starting Rakhi manufacturing business
- To make Rakhi you don’t need a lot of capital.
- This is a seasonal work and you can easily make the good profits of working in 1 month.
- It doesn’t takes a lot of time to make it.
- If you want to make a lot of Rakhi, you will also find the workers working for it easily.
- It is easy to sell, you can sell it in a nearby store or shop.
Capital Needed for Rakhi
You will not need any office or commercial space to start Rakhi’s business, you can prepare it at home only. And as far as capital is concerned, you can get capital from around 5,000 to 100000, and the profit margin is around 80 to 100%.