The festival of Raksha Bandhan is considered as a great festival. On the day of Raksha Bandhan, sister criticizes brother and tie Rakhi on brother’s wrist. For this purpose, Rakhi Thali was prepared. If Rakhi’s plate is decorated in Raksha Bandhan, then the brother’s heart is pleased and he feels his specialness too. Nowadays, a ready made rakhi plate is coming in the market, but if you decorate the plate for your beloved brother, then how will you think? If rituals are performed in a manner best decorated with the thali, then the festival will doubles. Let us now tell you how to decorate the Rakhi plate, that brother’s heart is pleased.
However, Rakhi’s ready-made rakhi plate is also available, but if you want to prepare Rakhi plate (Handmade Rakhi Thali) at home then you can take these tips
Exclusive Ideas of decorating Pooja thali
- Rakhi Thali is a type of worship plate (Pooja Thali) also, hence the Thali of Rakhi is considered to be very auspicious. Since it is to be used in the plate worship, so if you use a new plate it will be better.That plate can also be of plastic and or even steel. Now cover this plate with a kraft paper, this paper should be yellow or red. It can make it more attractive by pasting the glass on the paper. Or different types of work can be done by putting Kundan, stones, zardozi, stars etc. You can also select rounded plate, which keeps it easy to keep things in it.
- To decorate the plate, you can select the Velvet paper or cloth to paste in it. The color of Velvet Paper or Cloth Chooses yellow or red as this color is considered auspicious according to the worship.Stick this Velvet Paper or cloth well in the plate, now, according to your availability of Kundan, stones, zardozi, stars to decorate it well.
- Now, for the sake of keeping the Kumkum, Turmeric, Rice, also decorate the small bits, but do not wear valvate papers or clothes under their bows, take care of them, decorate them from the outside. Stick them in the plate and dry well.
- When all this happens, keep the rakhis in the plate, keep the Kumkum, turmeric, rice in the baskets and keep the brother’s favorite dessert or ghee in a portion of the plate.
- Keep the rakhi on the left side of the plate. Keep your brother’s favorite dessert on the side of the plate. If you want, you can also keep some fruits such as banana or grapes on the same plate.
- If there is a place in the plate, then put a small idol of Lord Ganesha or Krishna ji in it. This will make your plate look more prolific.
- Put a clean Kalash full of water in the plate, which you can give to your brother after feeding sweets to drink.
This is how you can decorate your Pooja Thali for Raksha Bandhan. Don’t forget to check