If you are asked about the country’s biggest problem in today’s time, then the child will say the same thing as terrorism. Terrorism has kept our country society in such a way that even after lakhs of efforts, this is not going to separate from the root. The more we press it, the more vivid form it comes out. How to define terrorism, that does not make sense, because everyone understands it in their way. At the time of freedom struggle in India, the British think freedom fighters as terrorists while they are fighting for their rights. Many times, the soldier of independence gets furious; he considers him as a terrorist. Not every violence is a terrorist, but it is not necessary that there should be no non-violence terrorists.
Essay on terrorism problem
Terrorism is an illegal act, which is intended to create fear among the ordinary people. Terrorism is not just a word; it is the world’s most significant threat to humanity. If any person or group spread violence, riots, burglary, rape, kidnapping, fighting-fighting, bomb blasts, then all this is terrorism.
For the first time in India, terrorism was seen as the Naxalites. For the first time in 1967, some people in the Bengal region were furious; they came out as Naxalites to make their point of view.
Some leading causes of terrorism
- Production of large amounts of a firearm, machine guns, guns, atom bombs, hydrogen bombs, nuclear weapons, missiles etc.
- Rapid growth of population
- Political, Social, Economy
- Dissatisfied with the system of the country
- lack of education
- Wrong association
- Fall of persuasion
Apart from these, there can be many reasons. Nowadays, terrorism is the first weapon created to prove and justify the point of view. There is a society inside the militant, rebellion against the country. Dissatisfaction. Corruption, racism, economic inequality, language differences, all these are the fundamental elements of terrorism, Terrorism flourishes after these. The riots among the Hindus and Muslims are most famous; there is a difference between caste and terrorism. The riots that took place in Gujarat, the demand for Khalistan, etc. are all riots due to regionalism. Even in a hurry to earn money, people make terrorism, and they want to become rich overnight by doing wrong work.
The effect of terrorism
Terrorism creates fear among people.They feel insecure in their state, country.
- By making issue of terrorism, any government can be dropped
- Due to terrorism, millions of property are destroyed the lives of thousands of innocent people are lost.
- Animals are also killed.
- One of the mankind’s dependence is raised.
- After seeing a terrorist activity, the second terrorist is also born.
- Terrorism forms in different areas of the country and abroad –
Terrorism forms in different areas of the country and abroad
Today terrorism is not just the problem of India, our neighboring country, and governments from all over the country are engaged in a lot of effort to deal with it.
World’s largest terrorist attack is considered the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, Osama bin Laden had attacked the highest building in the world’s most powerful country, causing millions of losses and thousands of people died under the rubble. America had hit its biggest enemy in a big film way.
India In India
- In the year 2001, the terrorists had entered the Parliament building which is the country’s safest building. Police and security personnel killed terrorists. In the meantime, there was a panic in the Parliament; the rumour was rife all around.
- In 2006, Terrorists targeted a local train of Mumbai. During the interval, Terrorist blasted seven bombs which lead death to many children, old men, women, and youth.
- In 2008, the terrorists had entered the Taj and Oberoi Hotel in Mumbai, and for several days the people were kept captive there. Terrorists wanted to fulfil their demands. After a lengthy encounter, one militant was killed, and Police arrested the second Kasab was arrested. Kasab was hanged in 2012.
- India’s war on Kashmir has now taken a more significant step. The battle of Kargil in 1999 was the form of this, the war that India had started from Pakistan ended with its victory. Kashmir is considered to be the stronghold of terrorism in India. People always become afraid today in Earth’s Paradise.
In India, the list of terrorist attacks is going on long, in the name of jihad, the children of the young age are given wrong education due to which they forget about humanity and go in the wrong way. Nowadays, in the name of money, the young become a human bomb, it is a cruel thing. Because of this terrorism, Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi were killed.
The Solution to terrorism problem
Religion must be understood correctly. Humanity has been trapped in the whirlpool of religion, racism, that does not think of humanity over belief. Religion is for our convenience.Religion teaches good education and humanity. We should keep humankind on religion, caste. There is no significant thing in love in the world, ‘God is love, love is God’ says, God has taught us to love our neighbors around us, he tells us “forgive others’ mistakes as I do.” If we understand the meaning of God’s point of view, then the country will get terrorism like terrorism and love all around.
There is a great need for good education to overcome terrorism. If you get a favorable education, the thinking of the person will change, the power to understand will change, and he will think only in the right direction. The educated person knows his badness; he cannot be seduced by giving wrong education.
To remove terrorism, We have to work together to make the country. The government alone cannot do anything because it is a worldwide problem.